02 Haus Döhler
In 1490, three houses were listed as standing in „Malsbendener Streng“, a narrow alleyway. According to the records, the oldest remaining house in Gemünd was built in the seventeenth century by a Gemünd ironmaker.
During the course of the centuries, it has been subject to rebuilding and extension so that the half-timbered house meets the needs and comforts of present-day living-standards.
A development of this kind can be seen on the left side of the house.