13 Jüdischer Friedhof

Jewish Cemetery

Originally the various religious persuasions buried their dead separately from one another.

Initially, Jews were buried by their relatives in one of the plots in „Müsgesauel“ belonging to the Catholic church.

In 1845, the Jewish community acquired a piece of land here in „Streitauel“ as a cemetery. The last burial took place in 1942.

Veröffentlicht unter Gemünd