03 Tricht

The picture shows „Tricht“ in 1910. On the left, in front of the blacksmith’s house, is a stable where horses and draught oxen could be shod.

Tricht is first listed in 1601: this was the road along which cowherds drove the cattle up to the woodland meadows of the Kermeter.

Because of this, around fifty years later, the road was known as „Viehedrifft“ and then „Dryegt“, which developed into the name the street has today.

Veröffentlicht unter Gemünd